Video shows a Rep Sheet being built for an Enterprise Sales Rep in one minute!
15 minute Process
Someday our proprietary Artificial Intelligence algorithms will determine GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE.
Someday our data scientists will continuously evolve and adjust our machine learning AI algorithms to account for new data sets.
However, today, Champion Recruiting manually decides GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE.
We have placed thousands of sale execs, directors, managers, reps, SEs, CSMs etc. over the last decade so we know what our 50+ clients expect when we say someone is Top 5% or Top 15% or Top 25%.
Sales is all about numbers. Either have the numbers or do not have the numbers. Top talent consistently overachieves throughout their career on their annual numbers, awards, & promotions.
Champion Recruiting & RepSheet.ai Founder, Mark Stevenson
Rep Sheet's mission statement: Make sales resumes 100% accurate.
Resumes have been broken for their entire existence.
Our audacious goal is to fix the data on resumes.
Only way to do it is blow up the resume. Start over.
Nobody wants to even try to fix the data. Easy to bolt-on AI to an ATS system.
Everyone just assumes garbage in is the norm with resumes.
Rep Sheet is a data play; all the accurate data on every sales exec, rep, SE & CSM in the world in one secure data repository.
Rep Sheet is Experian in 1996.
A Rep Sheet is a credit report on sales reps BEFORE the interview starts.
The banks forced credit reports to clean up bad loans. Businesses will force Rep Sheets to clean up bad hires.
I also personally look at every Rep Sheet and rarely differ in opinion from our team of sales recruiters.
I did Sales Finance at 3 top-tier, tech companies for 10 years: IBM, Veritas Software (acquired by Symantec for $6.5B) & Mercury Interactive (acquired by HP for 4.5M). I have been doing Sales Recruiting for the last 15 years: Partner at Cambridge Search Group for 5 years, and now, Founder at Champion Recruiting for last 10 years.
After 25 years, I have concluded numbers on Sales Resumes are the wild, wild west! I spend half my day chasing candidates for: Percentage of Annual Quota Attained / Quota Size / President Clubs / Awards etc NOT on resumes. Why? Because my clients always ask me for annual numbers and the above data. They know what candidates do. They just want to know if a candidate is an A, B or C candidate? Thus, give the customers what they want and use a Rep Sheet.
Companies waste billions on bad hires every year because sales candidates avoid numbers or hide numbers or spin numbers or just LIE!
How do we expect the pretty people to police themselves? We don't. We live in a world where VPs of Sales spend 10-20 hours interviewing a candidate, and then, have to do illegal back channel checks. Alot of wasted time and money. Completely inefficient. Move the back-end to the front-end.
If you are top 25% talent, please join us in making sure the other 75% are not getting your interviews!
We can talk anytime at (650) 269-1501 if you have questions. Thank you for your valuable time!